May 28, 2014

Anime North May 24-25, 2014


I had a wonderful time this past weekend at Anime North. Some great cosplays this weekend. A lot of Sword Art Online, mostly Asuna, cosplays. Well, here are some pics I took. Enjoy :)

Pirates

Pirates again

Lineup

More of the lineup

Red from Pokémon

Asuna from Sword Art Online
Asuna & I

Cropped pic of Asuna & I

Luigi & Mario

The 4 Links

The 4 Links & I

Noob from Maple Story

Pricesses Daisy & Peach from Mario Tennis

Daisy, Peach, & I

Fi from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Fierce Deity Link from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Skull Kid from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Lucina from Fire Emblem: Awakening
Luigi, Mario, & Marth

Midna from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Midna & I

Midna & I

Midna & I

Princess Hilda from The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda & I

Art display. I liked the Sword Art Online pics
Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon

Kirito & Asuna from Sword Art Online

Hylian Shield & Master Sword from The Legend of Zelda

Sailor Moon

Daisy & Marth

Plushies!!!
Asuna from Sword Art Online

I liked the Sword Art Online bag on the top right

More Sword Art Online

Leafa from Sword Art Online

Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII
Another Asuna
Asuna & I

Princess Peach

Peach & Link
Peach & I

Peach & I

Link & I
Link & I

Live Action Role Play (LARP)

Zelda & Link from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Me holding a sword for LARP

Posing with the sword

Getting ready to strike!
Mario & Luigi

Peach & I

Serra from Final Fantasy XIII
Eggman (Robotnik) & Sonic

Fang from Final Fantasy XIII

I liked the green & orange

Princess Hilda from The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening
Hope you enjoyed these as much as I did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment